NTMA Class 2011 Engine Cadets Pass PRC Board Exam
NYK-TDG Maritime Academy is pleased to announce the 100% passing rate of the twenty (20) engine cadet-graduates belonging to Class 2011 who took the Walk-In Licensure Examination for Officer-In-Charge of Engineering Watch (OIC-EW) conducted last 28 and 29 July 2011 at the AMOSUP office in Intramuros, Manila.
The new board passers are:
- OIC-EW John Arnold F. Oblena
- OIC-EW Billy G. Bendal
- OIC-EW Pocholo C. Hubag
- OIC-EW Marlon Z. Villaber
- OIC-EW Jose B. Tosoc Jr.
- OIC-EW Enrico M. Cabanayan Jr.
- OIC EW Arieto M. Nicerio
- OIC-EW Zandro L. Ortea
- OIC-EW Gerard Louie G. Gappi
- OIC-EW Ernie P. Anave
- OIC-EW Neil Patrick R. Geronimo
- OIC-EW Aaron U. Migo
- OIC-EW Filmar P. Roazol
- OIC-EW Michael P. Regalario
- OIC-EW Zed Sherwin R. Sabacahan
- OIC-EW Robert John T. Bacquial
- OIC-EW Restie M. Avila
- OIC-EW John Christopher V. Parungao
- OIC-EW Bruce T. Riazon
- OIC-EW Brian Kenneth I. Maderazo
The first group of fifteen (15) deck cadet-graduates of Class 2011 also got 100% passing rate during the licensure examination.
Class 2011 is the pioneering batch of cadets of NTMA who will march for graduation on 16 September 2011.
Congratulations to all the new Officers and Engineers of NTMA!